Explore ways to collect, store and leverage data for improved educational outcomes
Join us for a 2.5-hour online symposium to learn how data can be leveraged to improve student learning, drive successful teaching practices as well as foster better operational outcomes in a K-12 setting.
Participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of the importance of data in education, how to collect and analyze data, and how to use data to inform decision making.
Through hands-on activities and real-world examples, participants will hear from a variety of school based examples of how data has been used to transform practice. Whether you are a teacher, administrator, or other education professional, this symposium is the perfect opportunity to build your knowledge, gain from hearing a variety of perspectives and leave with a network of fellow educators interested in this topic.
- Explore different platforms for data collection, storage, analysis & visualization
- How do you make data collection and storage sustainable?
- Going beyond sporadic collection and use of data towards a data culture
- Data informed decisions for continuous improvement
Want to stay updated? Contribute?
Who Should Attend and Why?
- Data Managers
- Directors of EdTech / Directors of Innovation
- Technology Coaches/Integrators
- Curriculum Coordinators
- School-Based Leaders
- Group Technology Directors
- Director of Education for School Groups
We encourage teams to attend the workshop so they can take advantage of hearing the multiple perspectives presented. This will support schools and their teams in subsequent internal engagements including discussion, design, and undertaking team reflections.