One Summit, Two Conferences
A summit about contemporary teaching with strands focused on literacy and numeracy. The event explores how these two core area of education are continuously evolving for for all K-12 learners and teachers in the 21st century. The conference features topic experts from around the world.
What To Expect
- Practical teacher led workshops
- Fun Networking and peer sharing sessions
- Presentations by thought leaders and subject matter experts.
Who Should Attend?
There will be content of interest to all K-12 educators at reThinking Learning. In particular primary teachers that are responsible for Math and Literacy will have a wide range of sessions to attend and presenters to connect with in both conferences. In secondary school middle school high school English/Language arts and Math teachers can choose one conference that is of interest to them.
- Designed for K-12 educators
- Kindergarten Teachers
- Primary Teachers
- Mathematics Teachers
- Mathematics Coaches
- Computational Thinking and Coding teachers
- Curriculum Coordinators
- STEAM Specialists
- Digital Literacy/Technology Coaches
To find more information please visit: rethinkinglearning.asia