Explore successful models and approaches to building a sustainable eSports program
21st Century Schools recognize that esports are a powerful way to engage all kinds of learners and develop a variety of 21st Century Skills.
Join us for an engaging 2.5-hour symposium focused on the rapidly expanding world of esports in K-12 education. Discover the potential benefits and challenges of integrating esports programs into the curriculum while learning from real-life examples of successful implementation.
The symposium kicks off with an inspiring keynote address, followed by three breakout presentations from schools that have taken unique approaches to developing sustainable esports programs. Gain valuable insights from a diverse panel discussion featuring thought leaders in the K-12 esports space.
Whether you’re an educator, administrator, or simply interested in the future of esports in education, this symposium will offer valuable perspectives and practical advice for those looking to bring the excitement and benefits of competitive gaming to the classroom.
- Gain a deeper understanding of esports’s current state and future potential in K-12 education.
- Learn about the benefits of integrating esports into the curriculum, including student engagement, collaboration, and critical thinking.
- Hear from schools that have successfully implemented esports programs, and explore their unique approaches.
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities of building a sustainable esports program, including funding, infrastructure, and student participation.
- Engage in a thought-provoking panel discussion with industry experts, exploring the more significant implications of esports in education and society.
- Connect with fellow educators and administrators, and leave with actionable strategies for incorporating esports into your school or district.
|HK Time (GMT+8)||Length||Agenda Item|
|16:00||15m||Introductions, Theory, Best Practice, Design
|16:15||20m||Guest Speaker Keynote|
-One question from the floor
|17:45||20m||Showcase 3 (15m)|
|18:05||5m||Transition to Social
|18:10||20m||Breakout Conversations Around Areas of Common Interest|
|18:30||5m||Wrapup / Closing Thoughts
|18:40||..||The breakout room is open for anyone who wishes to keep chatting.|
Who Should Attend and Why?
- Directors of Technology
- Activities Coordinators
- Curriculum Coordinators
- Directors of Learning
- School-Based Leaders
- Director of Education for School Groups
- Instructional Coaches
- STEM and Makerspace Coordinators
We encourage teams to attend the workshop to learn from the multiple perspectives presented. This will support schools and their teams in subsequent internal engagements, including discussion, design, and undertaking team reflections.
Pricing for Symposium
- $150USD for one ticket
- $125USD for two tickets
- $99USD for three to five tickets
- $88USD for six or more
- Allows purchasers to share recordings beyond the original named attendees (must be purchased with at last one ticket)