PHASE is a conference and community for all educators focussed on physical education, health, athletics, sports, and experiential learning. The conference allows participants to learn from leading authorities in their respective fields as well as from practitioner presenters, to network with fellow educators, and to access good practice and resources in multiple formats.
Themes at PHASE Online:
- Pedagogy & Curriculum – Practical and theoretical approaches to PhysEd
- Specialist Content Areas – Exploring emerging areas of interest in PE
- Wellness – Going beyond physicalities in sport
- Sports & Coaching – A closer look at athletic management and coaching
- Technology in PE – Leveraging technology to drive participation
If you would like to sign up as a presenter at PHASE Online, please submit your idea