A TeachMeet is an organised but informal meeting for teachers to share best practice, teaching innovations and personal experiences of teaching.
Participants volunteer to discuss a strategy they have implemented over the past year, or discuss a product that has enhanced their classroom practice. This is the perfect opportunity to share, network and learn with your peers in an informal setting.
What is the aim?
- To inspire each other with interesting and useful ideas.
- To develop and maintain a network of partners in teaching and learning.
- To share ideas and strategies to use in the classroom and beyond.
- Networking with one free drink for first 50 registrations
- Micro-presentations — lasting 7 minutes
- Nano-presentations — lasting 2 minutes
Not a requirement to present, but if you are signup here.