View All >
Take a systemic approach health and wellbeing at your school
We encourage teams to attend this workshop.
*You will conduct a needs assessment for your school between the two sessions and use that information on Day 2 to inform next steps.
Content areas covered will include:
- Current Health Issues in International Schools
- Identifying gaps and looking for alignment in health and wellness education
- Whole School, Whole Community Tool to Audit Current Policy and Practice
- Food/nutrition policies
- Employee Wellness
- Community Involvement & Engagement
- Counseling, Phycological and Support Services
- Social/Emotional Environment
- Taking the work that might be working in Silos and bringing it together.
Who Could Attend
- Educators who are passionate about Health & Wellbeing
- HPE Teachers
- Curriculum leads
- Instructional Coaches