As we get to the middle of the academic year it is always a good time to reflect on what one has achieved. This is as true for companies as it is for schools. We have be up to quite a bit this year at 21C but sometimes it only becomes evident when you write it down!
- Launched 21C Digital Life and Learning Survey for K12 international school that provides a unique 360 degree review of staff, student and parents about their skills, attitudes and beliefs about technology. We have over 15,000 students, 2,500 staff and 30,000 parents committed to participating. Importantly we have a top rated US university on board as a research partner with another ready to announce soon.
- Organisation of Teachmeets — free educational technology community building events provided by 21C around the region (Shanghai * 2, Singapore * 2, Hong Kong * 4)
- Evidence of our growing global reach can be seen in the development of the 21st Century Learning Teacher & School of the Year Awards 2013 and 2014 (globally sponsored by Pearson) has seen winning schools and teachers from 9 countries including Australia, Singapore, Nigeria, India, China, Thailand, Serbia, Netherlands and Hong Kong
- 21C Consultancy Services continues to grow as a respected unique services to the international school community on strategic leadership with technology.
- Michael Boll has joined us as a new partner and will be leading our development of online professional development offerings
- Michael has quickly established 21CLRadio as a thought leader in educational technology with regular podcasts about key figures in educational technology as well as product reviews
- Dana Watts has joined us our Director of Innovation.
- Totally revamped our 21st Century Learning Website (we know its long overdue!)
- New platform for blogging where we capture the ideas of innovators who are making learning powerful, authentic and real for students using technology.
- Development of new conferences e.g. Asia Pacific Physical Education Conference, the Asia Pacific Dyslexia Conference and the reThinking Literacy conference to serving specific communities with access to technology best practice as well as other subject specific best practice
In the upcoming weeks and months you are look forward to a lot more exciting announcements from us including:
- Once again sponsoring creation of a prestigious Horizon Report for International Schools in Asia.
- Opening our our platform for online learning.
Whatever your role in education we look forward to working with you!