Learning and Networking for Educators
What is it?
A TeachMeet is an organised but informal meeting for educators to share good practice, teaching innovations and personal experiences in education. Participants volunteer to discuss a strategy they have implemented over the past year, or discuss a product that has enhanced their practice. This is the perfect opportunity to share, network and learn with your peers in an informal setting.
What is the aim?
- To inspire each other with interesting and useful ideas
- To develop and maintain a network of partners in teaching and learning
- To share ideas and strategies to use in the classroom and beyond
- Networking with interactive activities to meet new people and make connections
- Micro-presentations – lasting 5 minutes
- Nano-presentations – lasting 2 minutes
Event will kick off with networking session for approx 20-30 minutes then 45-1h of presentation followed by more networking. Join when you can.
- Edpuzzle Pro School License + 1 to 1 session with Nici Foote
- 2 x $100USD Amazon Gift Vouchers
How do we connect?
Join our Facebook Group to connect with TeachMeet presenters and attendees.
Want to Present?
Anyone can present at a TeachMeet! Everyone has something to share. Presentations are only 2 minutes or 5 minutes so if you have a cool app, lesson idea or even if you are looking for collaborators on a new project this is an ideal venue.
Produced in partnership with 407 Learning
Sponsored by EdPuzzle